Pursuant to the information obligation required by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the general information regarding the website is detailed below:
The website and its contents are the property of: David Guerrero Navas, with ID 43.540.255-J, domiciled at PASAJE POSOLTEGA, LOCAL 11 - 08030 Barcelona.
You may contact us at the above address, by calling 620709089 (on Monday to Sunday from 10:30 to 21:00h) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Access to and use of this website gives visitors user status. The user therefore accepts the conditions of use applicable at any given time and agrees to make appropriate use of the contents hereof and to observe and strictly comply with everything established in this notice and in the applicable rules.
The user likewise agrees:
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, Fugitivos Room Escape as controller of the website, informs all users who provide or who are to provide their personal data, that these will be subject to processing that has been registered among the processing activities of Fugitivos Room Escape in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the GDPR.
The owner of the website is Fugitivos Room Escape, the identification and registration details of which appear in the heading of this legal notice. Fugitivos Room Escape, through the forms it provides the user, may collect the personal information detailed below in order to match what we offer commercially with their requests and to offer them a more personalized and efficient service: name and surnames, gender, birth date, postal address and email address, phone number, bank card and account number.
The user voluntarily provides the information requested. The only consequence for the user of refusing to supply it is not receiving information that matches their preferences or the services offered by the website.
By marking the corresponding box, the user expressly and freely agrees to the processing of their personal data by Fugitivos Room Escape. to the following ends:
This site is owned by the holder of David Guerrero Navas.
All denominations, designs and logos that compose this page are duly registered trademarks. Any misuse of the same may be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Intellectual property rights and brands of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by everyone gaining access to the web.
To reproduce, publicly communicate, distribute, assign or transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings from this website without the prior written consent of the owner is prohibited.
By booking your reservation at www.fugitivosroomescape.com you are accepting the following conditions. They must be read carefully before being accepted.
- Reservations must be booked online on the website Fugitivos, except when the reservation is made in less than 24 hours in advance, in which case, the user must contact Fugitivos by email or phone to check if there are any sessions available.
- The user agrees to enter true and accurate data when booking.
- Fugitivos accepts payments by credit card, debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard) or, in cash, in the same establishment on the day of the activity.
- Once the payment is received and officially notified by our bank, the customer will receive an email confirming the reservation and payment.
- You can consult the valid prices on the booking form.
- Fugitivos reserves the right to modify the current prices and to carry out specific promotions without these changes or promotions having retroactive effects to the sessions carried out and / or booked previously.
- If there are more people than those that established in the reservation (without exceeding the maximum allowed) the extra must be paid at the establishment.
- If the team is late, that delay in game time will be deducted and / or the reservation cannot be changed.
- Once the reservation is made, it is final. No changes or cancellations are allowed. Exceptionally, a re-programming is allowed as long as it is notified 48 hours in advance of the reservation (day and time) and will only be made by phone.
- No refund will be provided in case of canceling the reservation or not showing up.
- Force majeure. Fugitivos does not take responsibility for delays or obstructions that cause delay of their arrival whether caused by bad weather, strikes, protests, floods, traffic jams, civil disturbances or any other reasons. It is solely and exclusively the client's responsibility to arrive on time according to their reservation.
-The Gift Voucher has an expiration date of 3 months and responds to these General Conditions.
-The maximum duration of the game is 70 minutes, it is not possible to exceed this time.
- Under no circumstances, the escape room will exceed the capacity of 8 players.
- Each player will be instructed before the game by their Game Master or game guide and is responsible for listening and understanding the rules of the game and will participate in the game at their own risk. In addition, Fugitivos does not take responsibility for damages (personal or equipment) caused by misuse of the game room or for not following the rules described before starting the game. However, Fugitivos has a civil liability insurance to ensure any accident at its facilities.
- Whenever the Game Master suspects that one or more people in the group are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the group may be rejected and the game is canceled, not being entitled to any refund or change of date. Fugitivos reserves the right of admission.
- The entry of drinks and/or food is not allowed.
- Any failure to follow the instructions, misuse of the facilities, record or photograph the interior of the establishment will result in the expulsion of the participants immediately, thus losing the right to continue playing and claiming any type of refund and / or compensation.
- Any child under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times, but it is not necessary for him to play with them.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes for the game. You’ve got at your disposal a safe place where you must deposit all of your belongings including mobile phones.
- In case there’s any technical failure, unforeseen force majeure or indisposition of the worker that impede the development of the activity, Fugitivos will be forced to suspend it. The consumer will be notified by email and telephone indicated in their reservation as early as possible. In the event that the extraordinary complications explained above occur during an ongoing game, players may resume their game another day of their choice (depending on availability) from the point where they have been interrupted and at no extra cost.
- Fugitivos has taken and will continue to take all relevant measures to protect the security of payments and your debit / credit card information, your bank details never pass through our server and are managed solely by the Redsys server, payment gateway online from Caixa.
- The logos of this website belong to Fugitivos Room Escape and its use without prior consent is totally forbidden, just like its use and reproduction.
- The website www.fugitivosroomescape.com is owned by Fugitivos. The company reserves the right to modify or vary these terms and conditions, including any of the contents of the website without prior notice.
- Players accept the terms and conditions and agree not to disclose the content of the game / receipt.
-Fugitivos reserves the right to request in writing the image rights to users of those images that have been taken within its facilities (photocall). These images will be used to upload them on the website, social networks and promotional use.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Spain and all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.